sábado, marzo 22

Prickly legs

Hey if anyone wants to go see a good movie, go see Horton Hears a Who, its really hilarious. And whoever said Jumper kinda sucks, your 100% right. Dang! I just shaved my legs yesterday and now they are prickly, in case you all wanted to know. Also, sorry I can't be there to have your surprise Mo', I know it rocked. Mo' rockin'! Well, I know I can't beat the cool pirate post under mine (See KDs post), but I just wanted to post something new.
Gals, Spanish comp. looms nearer, as does Prom, then SPRING BREAK, then the year is almost done. What the heck, where did the time go? We are gonna be Senors in a blink of an eye. Super scary, if you ask me. I wouldn't mind except I couldn't really pick a major right now if you paid me. Oh yah, we saw Heidi at Rita's! I was like, Wow your here, it is odd seeing her when I don't expect it. Alrighty, talk to you all later.
-Wc

3 comentarios:

L is for Gifted dijo...

you weren't there this morning? man, I wasn't there this morning either, I'm deathly ill. not really, but I am pretty sick and ridiculously sunburned. why didn't you come? I still brought my "surprises". they were breakfast burritos, there were even vegetarian ones for you and jazmine! oh well. hopefully galitsky enjoyed them.
yeah, Heidi told us she saw you and your counterpart there. oh yeah, I thought of you yesterday and you helped me win a game. :)

mo

L is for Gifted dijo...

Lea + Heidi + Mrs. Riley

Anónimo dijo...

I'm sorry your sick, but I too am super super burnt! I didn't have a sure ride for the study thing so I couldn't go. Sorry I missed your delicious breakfast. Happy Easter All! And carl, in the immortal words of Bob, "don't worry bouta' thang, cause your super great and if I was a guy I'd totally want you to date...me..." (ok so it didn't rythme, sorry).
wC