sábado, febrero 28

You spin my head right round right round

Hey all! So, apartment shopping with four boys, two of whom are not even going to be living with you, ok I take that back, we all know Michael Bainum will pretty much be living there, but anyway...yeah insane! Funny? Yes. Informative? Yes. Good music? Yes. Sometimes very frightening and possibly illegal in 27 states and parts of Canada? A bit.
I am really sad that I didn't get to go prom dress a-lookin with Kelser, it pretty much blows! And, I janked up my right foot something fierce, I am almost positive it isn't broken cause I can walk on it and it doesn't hurt quite enough to be broken. But! I really am going to start drinking more milk cause my bones are ridiculously not strong. Don't forget 'bout mobile project fellow art historians whom I love and miss, and I also love and miss you Bethany ; ) See you all on Monday.
~wC

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

when you go down, when you go down, down
;)

Anónimo dijo...

ok so when did kelsey go prom dress a-lookin? and i still need to go before everyone gets their dresses and all i have to go with is my mom. and how did you jank up your right foot? and what are you guys doing for your mobiles? i am fresh out of ideas. :(

Anónimo dijo...

kelsey went with her fam. i was jumping up and down and landed side ways on my foot. i havent even stated my mobile blah....

Anónimo dijo...

you would hurt your ankle jumping up and down. you're always jumping up and down. it's okay, i still heart you though :)
yeah i just got my idea laying in bed last night at 11:30. i'm doing something with coke tabs and coke cans and straws. we'll see how it turns out lol
i got accepted to new college by the way. i'm pretty stoked :)

chris.