domingo, junio 28

I never thought my kids would have to grow up in a world without michael jackson...

I am home now. Slightly sunburned, but mostly just tanner. I have wicked swollen sinuses, this is unpleasant. I am glad that people noticed I was gone, it makes me feel loved. I was SO disconnected from the world, pretty much the most disconnected I have been since I got a laptop. I was apparently late to the finding out that mj died. I am very sad over this. Although it is nice to hear him on the radio more often. It is weird because I had just changed my record wall a few days before and put Thriller up. OK, well, I shall be talking to you all soon I presume. Love you,

K.D.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Farra Fawcet and Billy Mays died too. It was like a triple 50 year old strikedown.

CARL