viernes, enero 29

In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds you!

So today was my first PT this term. We ran up and down stairs for 20 minutes and so now I have to crawl up my stairs to get to my room. It is a legit arctic tundra here. It's like 7 degrees with a windchill in the negatives. I'm going to a dance party at Thumpty tonight so thats exciting. Hot Russian boy in my chem class sat next to me today "so he could see better". I'm working on it. Oh yeah, I'm drill team commander!!! Well, I don't exactly have a team yet but I'm working on that too.

CARL

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Your whole post just makes me want to go WOOOHOOO!!! You go girl. Show them stairs, enjoy that cold (it's already hot here), shake that ass, get that hottie, run that shit!

K.D.

don mojeiko dijo...

haha oh cari! i miss you already. pretty much the only thing i got out of that was... hot russian boy!? YES SAY I!

:)chris

Anónimo dijo...

don dijo? why is your new blogger name don? Yes say I too. The only minor complication is that his name is also Alex, which could cause a little bit of confusion in my life but I'm not worried about it. You guys would have liked the Thumpty party. This guy was dj-ing on his mac, playing with his keyboard, and playing sax all at once. The drummer was amazing too.

CARL