martes, mayo 4

Underground swimming pools and big screen TVs

Ahhhh, so bored. At work. And, when I get home I will be totalmente solo. I need stuff to do, any suggestions?
BJ I have a CD for you from mo that I recently refound in the mess that is my room. Not sure if you are in B-ville or G-ville but let me know which and I'll get it sent your way.
Daytona was really awesome, we got lots of sun and had yummy jello on the beach. Christina, not sure if Kelsey told you but when we were on the beach there were boys playing soccer, we figured you would be in heaven :) I'm going home for mom's day this weekend. Let's all hope my car doesn't decide to finally throw in the towel. Anyway, yeah so anyone do anything cool lately?
wONky CoMMA

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

idk if i've done much cool, but i know i really really really miss the sand and the sun and the ocean. i guess i have the sun here. but the sun sure ain't the same without the sand and the ocean. oh wait, on my last days off i did do cool things actually. climbed up a 7000 something foot mountain and went mountainbiking a couple times and got to go on the rio grande for two hours and jumped off rocks on the mexico side. that was definitely fun stuff. but other than that i've just been working a lot. the people here are so weird. i wish you guys could see it for like a couple days or something because i really just don't know how to explain it. someone needs to make a movie about park life and the people here would be great cast members for it. it's just so... consuming. people are either here to run away from something or because they didn't know what else to do. and it's so easy to just be whoever you want. my decisions are finally all mine and that is nothing but refreshing.

so anyway, that's my latest rant and failed attempt at relating my life to you all who are so far away. love you all lots and am excited to reconvene in the fall.

chris

Anónimo dijo...

I'm making a computer program that simulates popping bubble wrap :P
I got $80 GAP jeans on sale for $25. Drake is coming to slope day...could they find someone more gay??? I can't wait for class to be over already. One week and then exams...phew

CARL

Anónimo dijo...

Man I wanna make a program about bubble wrap! Good luck on your exams carl and congrats for surviving freshmen year lol :)
Dang Mo that sounds awesome. i think i could see that as a movie, maybe you should make it. i'm glad you're loving it so much.
wonkyCOMma
*p.s. some guy said wonky today when i was on the phone with him lol it was cool