domingo, enero 20

"Don't you have any needs of your own?"

"No, I'm Jesus."
So I'm loving the fact that tomorrow is MLK day. I am also loving the fact that Tuesday is a fieldtrip day for me! Amazing. So really this is a bunch of uninteresting crap that you don't care about but people are being lippy about not posting when they don't even have anything useful to post themselves. I've pretty much been staring at the boring blog, staring at my boring MySpace with no new updates, re-doing my page like a million times because I'm OCD and I have nothing else to do, and procrastinating physics. I have a new dog. My cousin dropped him off cuz he makes her kid's allergies act up. He is a really pretty pure-bred chocolate lab named Dugan. Its funny cuz none of our other mutts are pure-bred. Derek has been perfecting his Squidward laugh and it makes me crack up terribly. I don't know where this weird Spongebob fetish is coming from. It might be because I am in love with the lead singer of Incubus. Yeah that totally won't make sense until you watch this video.
utube.com/watch?v=7oAsCthsEvo

P.S. Gardasil did not kill me or make me puke! Success!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Yes!! Thank you for posting - you just made my day. And with that quote... "No, I'm Jesus." :) Good times...


"i do believe that it's not over tonight" - oh my goodness I'm loving Maroon 5. His voice, ohh...

Anónimo dijo...

Wow, it's weird getting videos from you. Welcome again to high speed internet. :) I suppose none of your other dogs would be pure breads if you are calling them mutts, now would they? I certainly don't mind hearing about random crap. Ever. Or barely ever.