miércoles, enero 21

with downcast eyes...

there's more to living than being alive. today is my daddy's birthday. so... to reiterate the point stated many times earlier today, i am soooo tired. i thought i was going to sleep, but i didn't. i'm not really sure what i did instead. i did take my galitsky quiz (don't forget to do that) but i know that couldn't have taken the whole time. i have no idea how it got to be 5:13 already. it is SO cold outside. but i did get to have coffee, yet another point which was reiterated probably more than a sufficient amount of times today. i liked reading ya'll's essays in my class, it was fun, cuz i got all the jokes that even jerkface didn't get. :) oh yeah, i put choco syrup in my coffee, it was super delicious. i got my new college thing all ready to mail, so that will be over and done with soon. i'm setting out to listen to all the un-listened music on my itunes/pod.. as it turns out, i have some pretty sweet jamz that i had no idea i even had! well me and cindereller, put it all together. you know something funny? my chem teacher told me to not do an assignment because i can pull an A even with a zero for the one. that's like, something that i would usually figure out on my own and do anyway, but my teacher actually told me that. i love when adults let down their guard and act like the irresponsible teenager that's inside of all of us. it makes me chuckle just a little inside at the irony of it all. okay, well i guess i will say welcome home, bethany, whenever you read this. and to the other two of you, i will see you in a couple hours for what i hope will be as short and pointless a class as i'm anticipating.

later gator. <3
chris.

No hay comentarios.: