jueves, abril 26

I've got a plan to lose it all

Ha! You're all at school right now! Not that it really matters, I wish I would've been there today. But my head and mouth have been killing me all day. And no, sorry (for those of you who wanted it) I didn't get black. I was too chicken :) But I did get some work done today, although it feels like I've been on the computer all day, at least I got stuff done and wasn't just messing around. I wanted to make a top 10 list of song lyrics but then I decided that was was too hard - pretty much impossible, so I'll leave you with this pretty amazing one - "And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am." - "Iris" Goo goo dolls
-Mo'
Oh yeah-I'M DONE WITH ALL OF MY HISTORY WORK!

No hay comentarios.: