jueves, abril 26

"When I wake up early in the morning, lift my head, I'm still yawning"

Well today has been a pretty good day. I am actually going to bed before 12:30, that is new for this week. I too love that song. Has anybody seen the movie City of Angels. It is really good with Meg Ryan and Nicholas Cage, and that song was written for it. The title of this post is also a very good song by the one and only Beatles, I believe it's on Abbey Road, but I am not sure. Hey, I am supposed to be the supreme school skipper, but I never missed for my braces. Perhaps that's because I had my braces before I decided school sucks...hmmm, I will ponder these odd instances where I chose to come to school, despite having a valid reason to skip. So that's all for now, good night m'dears, Sweet Dreams.
~K.D.

No hay comentarios.: