jueves, abril 26

"Synchronicity weaves like a web when you were meant to be a meal"

J' heart Incubus lyrics. Speaking of synchronicity I realized something about a show I used to watch. Do any of yall remember "My So-Called Life". Well the guy that played the cute boy who couldn't read went on to be pretty successful. He was in that one crazy movie "Girl Interrupted" and Miss Wonky Comma has actually seen him in person. Wiki him if you don't believe me! Something else I figured out- Aaron from Underoath has a kickin' side-project called "The Almost" which makes me really excited. Oh, if your crunk'd out grill hurts you tomorrow again, I wanna know what color your new grill is 'Mo. Seeing how you wimped out on the absence of color black. Reminder:Pimpin' ain't easy and it will send you to the seventh ball pen of Chuckie Cheese.

Peace ya, Love Out!
-CARL

No hay comentarios.: