lunes, enero 26

Its so hard when you're shallow as a shower

So I gave Jeremy a good hard talking to today. I think I got through to him. Although boys are so dumb you never know. I hope you don't mind that I professed your crush for you Lea, but its for his own good. Its not like he didn't have a hint. To add to my ever growing hypocrisy I chastise a boy being used while I look for someone new to use myself. Oh goodness... I guess what it comes down to is that its okay to be used if you want to be cuz...well...thats not really being used at all. You can't use a user. But I think that Jeremy really wants someone for real. At least thats what he told me before all this mess. We must find a new situation to conveniently bring you together. Meanwhile I look for my next victim and avoid Pat's mom like the plague.

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

WOW, wow, so wow. so what all did you say?! what did he say?! please fill me in. wow. lol. can't use a user is right! why is pat's mama after you? ;)
~wc

Anónimo dijo...

Well I told him to not be used if he didn't want to be because I know someone who really likes you for who you are and would actually care about you. He asked me who and I said Lea. He didn't really say anything about it he just gave a pensive Hmph but he didn't look negative. I told him about how you like the same things and I know you don't know each other but I know you both and I think it would work out well. Oh and pats mom is mad at me cuz of caleb...or vice versa

Anónimo dijo...

oh, okie dokie then, thank you for the good word my lady. maybe he just wants a fling, i guess what ever may float his boat, i pretty much made myself get over him so i wouldnt stare at him all sad like during lunch, but that doesnt change the fact that he is very nice and funny and even though i am sure he doesnt recall it, we do both enjoy flogging molly. im sorry pat's mommy is unhappy with you...
~wC

L is for Gifted dijo...

CAN'T USE A USER!!! AHAHAHA! love it... :]]

chris,

L is for Gifted dijo...

okay, so... meet in the senior lot tomorrow morning so we can carpool like 7:30? 7:45? which do you guys want?

Anónimo dijo...

the latter, duh...

L is for Gifted dijo...

alright.. so hopefully see at least someone at 7:45 tomorrow...

chris.