domingo, febrero 8

But how do I feel this good sober?

haha, just kidding. certainly do not get the wrong idea. i do like that song though, which i only a little bit hate to admit ;) my mom is making lunch and i have to do laundry. so ft. lauderdale was good. got some interesting stories that are not blog-appropriate, didn't go to the beach because the air was frigid, and had a surprisingly large amount of fun with my mom and sister. i have to tell this hilarious story to ya'll that my sis told us but i am sure i will not be able to relay it as well as she did. but the weekend was really good for me, i feel a ton more relaxed and like i've been gone a lot longer than i actually was. i'd be good with hanging out today if anyone wants to. do something distracting and whatnot. if not, i'll see ya'll on the morrow.

<3 chris.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hey mo, just got your comment on my myspizzel! hah, I'm so glad you had fun with the female half of the fam and that you have some juicy stories ;) Tonight I have to go shopping and then do a western civ. paper :( and study for the test in psycho, so probably see you tomorrow.
~wC

Anónimo dijo...

test shmest...I will be studying for that beast tomorrow at lunch like all the cool kids, and by that I mean you guys, so you better be planning to study with me. I think this is the least prepared I have ever been for a psych test :( Not good for the "stop getting on my case about having senioritis" argument...

K.D.

Anónimo dijo...

oh, we better be should we? lol. that sounds like a very surly, galitsky like demand to me ma'am ;) yeah, i know what you mean, i dont think i have ever been this ill prepared before either, but you know what, who cares? not i!
~wonky Comma likes annoying ms. chrismo

Anónimo dijo...

Lea, you just called me, Kelsey, surley and Galitsky-esque...did you do that on purpose?

Anónimo dijo...

Lea, you just called me, Kelsey, surley and Galitsky-esque...did you do that on purpose?