jueves, febrero 12

I just found out there's no such thing as the real world

Listening to John Mayer's myspace and just finished up calc hw. So I totally bombed the audition thing today lol. Not that I particularly care because I didn't even practice I just kinda got up there and played something to do it. Half way through the whole speaker system in the auditorium started freaking out and being all staticky which wasn't my fault but it still sucked. You should have come just to watch its like the American Idol auditions except with a lot more anime kids.

CARL

6 comentarios:

L is for Gifted dijo...

i'm gonna quit my job.

Nonconformatist dijo...

I chewed off the little frayed things on my sweatshirt yarn thing (you know, the annoying thing that tightens or loosens up your hood)right past the knot. Anyways, I thought I would share this with the girl who ate the puff balls of a jacket because I thought it might make you feel better about yourself. I wasn't even incapacitated when I did it, but I did not eat the part I chewed off...

K.D.

Nonconformatist dijo...

Also, I wish someone more hardcore than John Mayer would do that song. Like Rise Against. Then it would rock.

Anónimo dijo...

I would like to come see it, when is it?
~wC

Anónimo dijo...

Kelsey got in! UF!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

well I don't feel so bad anymore considering I made the talent show...not sure why